Bradley Beman Scholarship | Bradley J. Beman | Brad Beman Scholarship
Amongst the many challenges universities face, providing first class services to manage the mental health of their student body should be of primary concern. Drawing from his own experiences supporting family members with challenges such as these is something Bradley Beman understands well. The aforementioned scholarship, established in his name, is the result of those feelings
The following eligibility requirements must be met to apply for the Bradley Beman Scholarship.
- Currently enrolled, and/or accepted student at an accredited college or university
- A freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or graduate student , currently enrolled at an accredited college or university.
- Submit an essay of 700-850 words answering the following topic: Describe the process through which a university can most efficiently deliver first class mental healthcare of the highest quality to its student body.
The Bradley Beman Scholarship will be awarded based upon a review of the submissions received by Mr. Beman. The student who submits the most innovative answer will be awarded the scholarship
This scholarship is a one-time award of $1000.
- Bradley Beman Scholarship will be awarded on August 1, 2020.
- The winner will be notified on August 15, 2020, via email
- The winner’s name will be posted on the BradleyBemanScholarship.com website.
How to Apply:
Submissions must be made via email, in the form of an attached WORD-DOC, and emailed to email@example.com.
The following information must immediately follow your 700-850-word essays:
- First Name/Last Name
- Your Phone Number
- Your Mailing Address
- Your Email Address
- Your high school Graduation Date (YYYY.MM.DD)
- The college or university you are applying to, have been accepted or are currently enrolled in.
- Current or last GPA
- Your personal bio in 295 characters or less.